Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 8:28 pm  #1

Reason mostly trader loss in the trading ?

The major reason the mostly people loss the money in the forex trading or fail in the forex trading is they can't control the emotion in th etrading well so that's why the fail in the trading and secondly they have not proper knowledge and experince of the trading so i suggest you first get the knowledge and experience of the trading first and then start the live trading.

10/10/2013 11:33 am  #2

Re: Reason mostly trader loss in the trading ?

There are many reasons to be failed in Forex business. Mostly is inexperience. There are thousands of forex traders are trading in Forex but most of them lose theie money or failed to earn profit. They have no proper idea about Forex trading business and even they have no proper experience aobut Forex trading business. This is the maing cause of failing in Forex business.

6/29/2015 8:30 am  #3

It’s common reason behind people losing which is greed since that’s one of the top most happening things in the world of trading, if we make profits in one trade we wish same in every trade and in doing so we get greedy which ends our capital. I am happy that I am working with Nova FX broker where there is excellent option for me to control my greed due to their Risk Free Trade option, it’s a brilliant option with first 3 trade been 100% money back guarantee, so I can do whatever I want without any fear.

2/20/2016 1:21 am  #4

I think the biggest reason that I have come across with people losing, it is lack of knowledge, experience or even skills while lack of management can also be the killer. I am trading with OctaFX broker where I am able get great guide through their educational system while there is also excellent demo contest like cTrader, it is weekly based with having 400 USD prizes to be won, so that means not only I am able to get the weak part out and turn it into my strength and also have a great chance of winning solid prizes, so that’s why I consider it so cool to be with them and makes thing so good and really straight forward for me.

3/16/2016 4:53 pm  #5

Karisen, I agree with you education is key to everything and makes all so much difference in thinking, if we have proper education then we will see proper way of working, but if we are lacking in education then we will try to go with cheap and short cuts, so that’s something never really welcome. I am also working with OctaFX and with them as we know everything is so much more settled and that’s to do with their lovely educational setup which covers everything pretty well and the better part is, we are able to execute everything easier too through their demo contest like you already said, but I love their latest offering Southampton Supreme more than cTrader, but both are similar in way that they are weekly based.

4/28/2017 4:40 pm  #6

I completely believe losses are common and there should be no noise over it, but the important and notable part is how we take it. I don’t think we will never be successful if we are not able to handle losses because through that only things work. I am grateful to FP Markets because they have helped me massively because they have amazing section especially dedicated to education which helps one so much in fighting losses and get the mentality higher. I love participate on their webinars which are happening every month and are absolutely free!

7/17/2018 9:31 pm  #7

There is a massive gap when it comes to people’s expectations and their hard work, so while we want to become the king yet we don’t work hard even near to slave levels. Until this doesn't change, I don't expect a major change in the way things work in terms of gaining.

I always give 100% in terms of working and I never prefer high expectations, I don't just focus on Forex, but I like Stocks equally. And that's to do with such HUGE potential that's here. Just check out the next few days Dr Pepper stock price forecast, it will show how much one is to gain if worked properly!

Last edited by Bruce Reid (7/17/2018 9:32 pm)

Board footera