Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 10:29 pm  #1

Is forex trading is gambling ?

The mostly traders think that the forex trading is gambling business and gambling and forex trading is same so i want to know really gambling and forex trading is same and if it different what is the major difference between the gambling and forex trading and what is the similarities between the forex trading and gambling?

10/10/2013 11:37 am  #2

Re: Is forex trading is gambling ?

I don't think that Forex is gambling. I think Forex is business. We all know that every business has lose and profit. Loss and profit is an essential part of every business. But gambing is just gambling where luck plays vital role. But by doing hard working, any one can make good profit. So I think Forex is nothing but it's a business.

11/14/2013 9:56 pm  #3

People think that Forex is gambling but i say Forex is much more than gambling. Gamblers can not gtake more profits in Forex untill they havve some good strategies and market news. If a gambler cvan manage them then he/she can have some decent profits. For a big profit, you have to learn and Practice the learning material of Forex.

1/01/2015 5:08 pm  #4

It depends from where we see it since if we do proper learning and gain knowledge first up than it is a business and there is no connection with gambling but at the same time starting without having those, it is purely gambling and it is not recommended by anyone. I have done proper course with baby pips and now I am practicing regularly with OctaFX broker on their Champion contest where there is money prize which is up to 1000 USD, so that is excellent!

4/14/2015 3:08 pm  #5

No, I don’t think Forex is gambling as we can get education and experience so that will remove all the gambling possibility and we would be able to make good profits easily. I trade after collecting good knowledge and to get great help I use BabyPips web site, it has really good step by step education program.

I trade with OctaFX broker and they reduce the risk even more thanks to their rebate service where I get 50% profits on all trades and once there is one lot size trade completed, I get up to 15 USD, so this is seriously good for trader like me who are just starting up their career so this works kind of an insurance policy for everyone.

5/01/2015 10:20 pm  #6

Trading could be a gambling business but that’s to do with lack of knowledge, if we have enough knowledge then it can make everything work out well, but without having the knowledge, it makes anything difficult. I never like doing gambling, but even if I trade like that mindset, I have got excellent broker Nova FX, it take cares of everything with their Risk Free Trade option, it helps me achieve good results without fear since there is no lost guaranteed in the first three trades and up to 500 dollars

6/21/2015 8:56 am  #7

For those who believe it’s gambling should stop doing it because they have never got the real meaning of it, if we want to see real meaning of Forex trading then ask expert they will tell you everything, it’s just not trading that is done depending on luck. I always take it as a real business and due to OctaFX, I have got excellent results with real consistency, so that ensures that there is nothing like gambling here for me at least.

11/26/2016 2:51 pm  #8

Forex is obviously sort of gambling because if you are lacking knowledge then you are guessing and that’s obviously one way of gamble only. Anyhow, I am not doing trading that way because I trade with proper way and thanks to OctaFX broker, I get plenty of help and support. This is entirely thanks to long list of features and facilities including outstanding cash back where I get 15 dollars per lot size trade even with losing one, so that’s seriously good!

12/09/2016 4:01 am  #9

Binary operation trading , signal trading and news trading are really good things to generate income in the Forex trading market.

8/09/2022 5:53 am  #10

Interesting posts. If you want to build your own white label betting platform from scratch or boost an already existing solution with an in-house team of experts, you should know that the platform must be based on an API developed by the team, development of the front-end part with CMS integration with payment systems to input and withdraw money. I’d like to recommend that you pay attention to Andersen. It is a betting software development company that takes on difficult challenges and produces innovative products. Do you know that there is a Future Health Index? It is a respected study that Philips has conducted for six consecutive years. Andersen always follows software technology trends in healthcare and what global business leaders think about the future of medicine.

10/12/2022 7:56 am  #11

No, I don't think so cause here analysis works and both profit and losses exist so everybody can do this. For faster money, Altcenter signal services will be really good as they work more than 80% accurately.

Board footera