Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2013 9:24 am  #1

termbux - termbux.com

Welcome to TermBux

PAYING FROM 12/12/2012

We are a unqiue PTC site with innovative ideas, profitable memberships and 5 year subscription so you know we are here for long. We are offering $2 Minimum Payout, Unlimited Direct Referral as stated below!
And Buy Referrals For Life Time

We are Online and Paying Since 12/12/2012!!

MEMBER BENEFITS:
►EARN UP TO 0.03 per click
►EARN UP TO 0.02 per ref click
►INSTANT PAYOUTS, only $2 Minimum
►UNLIMITED DIRECT REFERRAL LIMIT
►5 Years BuxHost Subscription
►GUARANTEED ADS DAILY
►NO INVESTMENT NEEDED!
---------------------------------------------
@ Payza, PayPal, EgoPay, SolidTrustPay Accepted!

10/03/2013 9:15 am  #2

Re: termbux - termbux.com

After my review on termbux, I decided not to join them. The site is owned by a person who owe several scam sites that is now closed and non-paying, the sites include ricabux, seosbux, loadingbux, operabux, ringbux and 5starbux.

10/05/2013 12:36 pm  #3

termbux is a reliable PTC  and up to date admin still provide payment to the members well and to this day I can still see plenty of evidence of payment that has been given by the members of termbux, you might not want to join, because the minimum payout is determined by admin too high for standard members, so it will take a very long time to reach the minimum payout

10/20/2013 10:25 pm  #4

rizal83 wrote:

termbux is a reliable PTC and up to date admin still provide payment to the members well and to this day I can still see plenty of evidence of payment that has been given by the members of termbux, you might not want to join, because the minimum payout is determined by admin too high for standard members, so it will take a very long time to reach the minimum payout

This site is scam already dear all of refback site delete them alraedy and labelled as scam since IT is money game only and allof their network scam too so stay away will better

1/27/2014 4:57 am  #5

the site offering good click rate and low minimum payout. however, this ptc is kind of buxhost which easy to be scam. better don't expect much and if keep willing to get cen't in this ptc, better work with free account. do not make upgrade or join whathever invest program offered by the admin of this ptc site.

2/13/2018 4:23 am  #6

Thanks for providing this platform.

Board footera