Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 8:19 pm  #1

Do your home work before start the trading ?

I suggest all the trader espically for the newbies that first you do your home work beform start the trading because if you have properly study the makret then it is easy for you to open the position or determind the trend of the market so properly study the market before open the position.

9/05/2015 2:48 pm  #2

Re: Do your home work before start the trading ?

This is only for our own benefits, if we do planning and do proper thinking prior to starting no this since, it is going to increase up our chances to succeed while if we start without been prepared for it then we could be facing some huddles, so in order to get over this issue, it’s vital to have things set to follow and that’s how I enjoy working with Nova FX broker, it offers me 200 USD welcome bonus, it’s perfect way  to begin and helps me so much in everything.

1/19/2016 8:49 am  #3

Forex is a really interesting business and if we do things correctly upfront then we can win it real big, but with not able to do proper homework (planning), we will face a lot of obstacles, so that’s why we have to be careful. We just need to be wise in planning, as Forex is ultimately about 2 options and 1 is always right, so apart been 50/50 scene, we just need to turn it into our favor for about 25-30% more, it can be done with strong money management and staying sharp in picking up news, I am good at money management and for news and all that updates, I get it done with OctaFX broker, as they have this service and that’s too for free of cost.

8/31/2016 7:11 am  #4

Learning how to make a good investment is an imperative lesson to learn in life. It doesn't matter how qualified you are, if you don’t have the basic understanding of any business, you will always face loss. The most common investments these days are forex, stocks, bonds, or options trading. All form of trading is cling by scam brokers, thus be aware of frauds. It’s important to get familiar with every aspects of trading and set up a proper plan for success.

12/03/2016 2:52 pm  #5

Any sensible person should always do homework before starting up, if we are not prepared then we could face huge problem and it will be long battle. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get excellent features and facilities from low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while they also have got smooth trading platform in cTrader, it’s epic and comes without  any slippage, re quote or spikes, so that really helps me working nicely in any situation.

12/11/2016 2:38 pm  #6

Forex market is very quick so when we are doing live trading we will get caught in different minds so if we plan before trading we will know exactly how to tackle the situation and due to my broker OctaFX I can trade with ultra-ease since they allow us to open lot size as low as 0.01 so we can check the market and then start with higher lot while also their rebate service give us extra income to enjoy.

12/25/2016 3:38 pm  #7

DanielNixon wrote:

Learning how to make a good investment is an imperative lesson to learn in life. It doesn't matter how qualified you are, if you don’t have the basic understanding of any business, you will always face loss. The most common investments these days are forex, stocks, bonds, or options trading. All form of trading is cling by scam brokers, thus be aware of frauds. It’s important to get familiar with every aspects of trading and set up a proper plan for success.

To be fair, I believe more important is having right attitude in life; it’s not that you will be able to get every measurement of life perfect, so what you do next is what makes you what you are! I believe most of us have suffered in life some way or the other, but its how you stand up to the challenge decides for the future. I too have been victim of scam binary option brokers, but look, I am very happy because I won the battle against them thanks to Rebecca and the company Winchargeback, I am truly grateful to their help and through that I recovered amount that was dearly needed!

1/03/2017 7:48 am  #8

Yeah, it’s vital for us to do our homework, as if we are not fully prepared then we could face huge issues, so we got to be mindful of it and make sure that we are prepared for everything and only then we will be able to work it out. I do it rather beautifully through OctaFX, as they are simply amazing having low spreads from 0.1 pips to over 50% bonus on deposit and many more such things, it’s absolutely awesome working under them.

Board footera