Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2016 10:07 pm  #1

Paid to post program started

Hello, today we have decide to take our forum to a new ground we have started a paid to post program again however the rate has been reduce .

Here is the new forum rate.

For every single thread you start you get : 0.03cent/thread
and 0.01cent per reply.
and 0.001cent for comment under your thread.

This rate is to sustain our forum and ensure all posters get paid on time.

Please dont ask admin of the payment we will process your payment at our convinience .
Minimum post you can make in a day 30post and 10 thread.

This is to ensure that our forum dont get spam.

Thank you.

Minimum request : $2

11/14/2020 7:22 am  #2

Re: Paid to post program started

I think there are so many people join this program and i think you will make the money here to post in the thread and the main target is that to increase the knowledge of the site and you can advertise your site here.

1/14/2021 11:20 pm  #3

Ill be honest, Bond - you post a terrifying amount of messages. I joined this forum two days after you, and I dont think Ive hit 40 posts.

1/30/2021 2:08 am  #4

I just noticed this for the past 4 posts I made--they seemed to only count as two posts. Therefore I humbly ask the admins/mods--are my post counts halved? Just curious.

-RODION

10/11/2023 3:20 am  #5

We are pleased to announce that we will soon start a paid to post programs in our forum,please don't spam the forum always help reports spam post

Board footera