Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2013 9:38 am  #1

VolksVenture - Vo lksventure.com

Iam not Admin / Owner

Volks Venture Investments Group is a ground-breaking investment company with a fresh new approach to both traditional and emerging markets. The company has created an expanded portfolio which presents the ideal balance between the current return on investment and future growth. Volks VentureInvestments Group focuses on Six main investment areas: Stock, Gold, Silver Trading, Currencies, Mutual Funds and Private equities.
Volks VentureInvestments group is a leading investment company worldwide. Led by a strong management and board-of-directors team, Volks Ventureis poised for rapid growth. The team’s unique experience and insight allows the company to discover new opportunities and reveal their true potential. Our intimate knowledge and ongoing inspection of the fund industry, careful analysis of individual funds, and continual monitoring of fund performance give us a decisive edge in the investment arena.

INVESTMENT
1.00% Daily Interest
Volks VentureLife
Interest send to your account daily for life. Principal available withdraw after 365 days.
Minimum$ 10.00 Maximum$ 25000.00

2.00% Daily Interest
Volks VentureCompound
Interest send to your account daily for 365 days. Principal return at the end of 365 days. Compound available.
Minimum$ 3000.00 Maximum$ 15000.00

4.00% Daily Interest
Volks VentureYear
Interest send to your account daily for 365 days. Principal return at the end of 365 days.
Minimum$ 2000.00 Maximum$ 50000.00

PAYMENT
Perfectmoney and Egopay

Referral commission: currently 5%
Manual Withdraw

http://www.volksventure.com?refid=kaiceaziz

10/19/2013 12:12 pm  #2

Re: VolksVenture - Vo lksventure.com

Well,the program has been running for 9 days but I think investors should just target BEP in this program. 4% daily for 365 days can never be achieved. Anyway,I can see that the program is still doing pretty well for now and I can see payment proofs in forums.

2/05/2018 2:35 am  #3

Re: VolksVenture - Vo lksventure.com

Thanks for giving information for VolkVenture.

Board footera