Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2018 10:54 am  #1

Which is better for trading, higher or lower time frame?

Which is better for trading, higher or lower time frame?
open online bank account

6/02/2018 6:52 am  #2

Re: Which is better for trading, higher or lower time frame?

hm, it's nice. thank you for it

10/31/2018 8:49 am  #3

It depends on the style you are willing to trade on. IF you are doing scalping, then obviously lower timeframe is sensible way. However, IF you are long term addicted, then higher is the way to go.

I like long term ways, so I prefer analysing monthly charts. I also follow up gold price forecast 2018, as to ensure I am somewhat on track with the possible route. With Gold, you can’t afford to make too many errors in judgment, it could be dreadful.

Last edited by Bruce Reid (10/31/2018 8:49 am)

9/12/2021 1:54 pm  #4

Absolutely higher time frame but obviously readers should have money in balance like they should lower lot size. If anyone wants to trade long term then can use FreshForex broker as they are running their services for more than 15 years and have got many rewards from reputable companies.

12/23/2021 7:32 am  #5

It depends on you trading plan and you strategy.

9/06/2022 12:43 pm  #6

If anyone has lower capital then a lower timeframe will be best of the best option and yes, in this case, they can use TP Global FX as they are now giving outstanding leverage facilities.

Board footera