Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2013 12:37 am  #1

Goldentalk - goldentalk.com

I am not the admin

This is one of the oldest HYIP forums that are still paying till date with rates ranging from 2-20 cents for the paying sections which include the HYIP, Manual ROI surfers, Paid to post etc.

Payment Processor: Perfect Money

Minimum: 100 posts

You can join here: http://www.goldentalk.com

I have been paid here five times.

Last edited by Decub (9/29/2013 12:42 am)

9/30/2013 2:58 am  #2

Re: Goldentalk - goldentalk.com

Yes,this is one of the oldest forums,the forum actually started around 2004 and up till this moment the forum is still a paying forum,the admin is the owner of the biggest HYIP monitoring site called GoldPoll. This is one of my best forums.

9/30/2013 5:08 am  #3

They have many moderators. They all are volunteer and active. Each post on the forum is moderated and they don't let any single post that doubted to be paid. They allow only post that are having extreme quality. They have banned thousands of members banned.

9/30/2013 8:05 am  #4

that ptp program seems good. This forum has lots of reply than thread. Since creation of thread here is not much, members reserve to post reply here. It is somehow good, since this forum is not spam by lots of topic. This forum discussion is really good and their payment is good too, depending on our post quality. i like this forum. 

9/30/2013 10:12 am  #5

islamnoor34 wrote:

They have many moderators. They all are volunteer and active. Each post on the forum is moderated and they don't let any single post that doubted to be paid. They allow only post that are having extreme quality. They have banned thousands of members banned.

Yes, I think they have the highest number of moderators among the PTP I have registered with and they parade some of the best moderators that are very knowledgeable across most fields of life. The good thing about the forum is that it is still paying till date and good rates too.

9/30/2013 8:56 pm  #6

They say they pay between two cents upto twenty cents but i realized that they are just paying two cents for posts. Rarely more than two cents. They must pay more than two cents also

10/01/2013 5:55 am  #7

No they pay more than. A member got 5 cents in their latest payment and I have once gotten 4 cents as well. It depends on the quality of your posts as seen by the Mods and Admin.Currently, it seems the average rate most users get is 3 cents because it is what I mostly get.

10/15/2013 11:21 am  #8

Getting good post rates in GT will have to depend how quality one's posts are. The last payment that I got from this forum was $5 for 100 posts,I have been getting $4 for 100 posts before the $5. Anyways,GT happens to be one of my best PTP forum.

6/14/2014 6:50 am  #9

There are few peoples who are getting more than the 2 dollars. the moderators do not let it easier to reach the minimum payout so easily. When someone reaaches minimum they do not pay too high.

2/27/2018 4:18 am  #10

Hmm...Such a nice forum!!! Thanks for provides useful and wonderful information. 

Board footera