Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 6:51 am  #1

okpay sms problem

I have a verified account in okpay but i cant verify my mobile number. Each time i do the verification operation i check my mobile but no pin code received from them. Has anyone faced this?

10/01/2013 7:39 am  #2

Re: okpay sms problem

I do witness similar problems but not in OKpay since I don't have much to do with them but I think this has to do with the ISP not being able to receive the code. Send a support ticket to them telling them the nature of the problem and possibly request for a voice form of verification.

10/01/2013 7:54 am  #3

Decub wrote:

I do witness similar problems but not in OKpay since I don't have much to do with them but I think this has to do with the ISP not being able to receive the code. Send a support ticket to them telling them the nature of the problem and possibly request for a voice form of verification.

the problem is that i am using mobile. I cant make a support ticket. When the support page load there is the buttom NEXT which is inactive with my side. When i press it the page doesnt load at all.

10/03/2013 7:51 pm  #4

Luckily i have verified my account few months back. But my friends are telling that they have problem with specific countries. Some countries are still recieving their codes and accounts are being verified.

3/18/2019 12:15 am  #5

thank you

SMS problem and difficulty is resolved for the happiness of the people. The range of the money and thesis editing services is accused for the sums service.

11/07/2020 4:32 am  #6

Thanks a lot for this. It was really helpful.

Board footera