Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 8:00 pm  #1

Experience is the best teacher in the trading ?

Being a trader i think the experinece is the best teacher in the trading and being a newbies traders we need to first get the experience in the trading and use too with the forex market and i think if we use to with the market then we also make the profit too, so i think first get experience and knowledge and then make money?

10/10/2013 11:22 am  #2

Re: Experience is the best teacher in the trading ?

Yes, experience is the most important teacher in Forex business. If you want to get success in forex business you need experiencea and knowledge about Forex business. It is not only for Forex but also for all kinds of business in the world. You won't get any profit withiout haveing any experience.

4/20/2015 6:50 am  #3

Yes, it is the experience that keeps us moving, so if we try to avoid the importance of having experience then we will never be successful, so it’s just so crucial to value experience and make full effort to gain as much experience as possible. I found the best way to get experience is with OctaFX broker, it has solid 8 USD no deposit bonus, it is available for all new comers and comes very handy for getting experience and also profits.   

4/29/2015 3:04 am  #4

Yeah experience is great because we can avoid mistakes that we made in past and that’s why it becomes so important that we keep on learning from our past and try to build a better future, it’s only possible with hard work and accepting the faults. I have learned a lot from mistake I made and I am so lucky that I have not lost a penny all thanks to Nova FX, it has incredible 200 USD welcome bonus, so that helps me learn without losing anything!

6/22/2015 8:58 am  #5

Yes, there is nothing better than having experience and it’s not just dependent on personal experience, but we can collect it from all and that’s the quality of a genius that he is able to understand and do things even just by watching others. I am lucky that I have great opportunities to do this with OctaFX broker since they have the biggest demo trading contest in Champion, it has 500 first prize and we get the chance to learn from great traders.

Board footera