Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 8:10 pm  #1

Trading Tips for the newbies

These are the some trading tips keep in mind when you start the trading ?

1 Practice before start the traidng 
2 Manage the risk 
3 Keep your emotion in check 
4 Plan you trading and trade you plan
5 Don't expect to win on every trader
6 Consider diversfying your portofolio 

8/27/2015 8:34 am  #2

Re: Trading Tips for the newbies

Yes, I agree to all the tips you have laid out, I think it’s very important for new comer to note these and follow them strictly; it is not going to be possible for anyone to get there without having good strategy to follow. At the moment I am just going with simple method and thanks to Nova FX, it is working beautifully with their Risk Free Trade option there to help me out on first 3 trades where I have guarantee to get refund up to 500 USD.

9/13/2015 12:57 am  #3

Re: Trading Tips for the newbies

I won’t really give too many tips because that is something we should not try. It is important that we focus on few things only because too much always creates mess and we struggle to learn even the easiest things. My tip is to just be simple in how we trade instead of making things complicated. If we make it difficult then we will always suffer, but if we keep it straight forward than we will always get massive benefits, so that’s why we must always hold it simple in order to be successful and that’s what I am able to do with OctaFX broker’s support through their low spread of 0.2 pips plus many more benefits that we get.

Board footera