Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 10:03 pm  #1

Reason for the loss ?

I think in the forex trading the main reason of the loss is the lack of knowledge and lack of experience in the trading and not control the emotion well in the trading and i think these three are the main reason of the loss in the forex trading and i think we need to have the more practice fo the trading and mange the risk well to get the success and overcome these problem.

9/17/2015 2:28 am  #2

Re: Reason for the loss ?

There can be many reasons behind a person losing, but the most genuine and obvious one is lacking in knowledge and experience, it’s the reason why most people end up on negative side, so if we are to be winning consistency then we must collect solid amount of knowledge to make things work. I have learned it fairly easily and this is all to do with mighty broker Nova FX, it’s a terrific company with ideal education section available, so that’s why it is so good.

10/26/2015 12:15 am  #3

Re: Reason for the loss ?

When I was new in trading, it was mainly lack of patience and not having a good or reliable plan that used to lead into losses, but as I gained experience, I have corrected my mistake and now I am fairly successful which I am very proud to say. I give most of the credit to OctaFX broker given it is their Champion demo contest which has helped me gain experience due to regularly participating and more so even once winning the prize of 300 dollars.

Board footera