Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2021 8:28 am  #1

Suggestions for steam cleaners?

Hi. I live in Australia so there's less range of the commonly used steam cleaners available in the US. I love the look of the MC1385 mcculloch deluxe but it would end up costing over $400 AUD after delivery from US. I'm considering this, but first would like any other suggestions for steam cleaning. It will be used primarily for seats/carpets interior and on the job mobile detailing. Thanks in advance!

8/21/2021 3:33 pm  #2

Re: Suggestions for steam cleaners?

Hey! I would like to recommend you this dupray steam cleaner
I have been using it for a very long time and during this time I was able to make sure that this is the best steam cleaner that I have ever used. Its effectiveness just shocks me!

Last edited by Ornstein (8/21/2021 3:33 pm)

8/27/2021 6:43 am  #3

Re: Suggestions for steam cleaners?

Online earning is getting more popular these days. I am also interested in this online earning, This blog has shared a large number of ideas and ways of online earning with us. Also, we can get paper writing service to compose our quality assignments easily on time. So that we can make it possible for everyone.

Board footera