Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 10:40 pm  #1

The Right Broker qualities

These thing help you to choose the right broker in the forex trading 

Security: choose a regulated broker, one that is operating in one of the main regulated territories e.g. USA, Germany,Great Britain, Australia or France.

Customer service: good brokers offer reliable customer support, giving you the possibility to communicate with their representatives and get answers to your questions.

Trading platform: the platform should be clear, intuitive and simple to run. It should include a variety of trading tools and technical indicators. Bonuses like live news and articles certainly raise its quality.

Transaction costs: compare the fees taken by different brokers and look for one which is competitive.

Live quotes: accurate quotes and fast response times to your orders are critical for successful trading.

10/10/2015 7:51 am  #2

Re: The Right Broker qualities

These are definitely the best points we must locate in order to find the right broker. I have found the best in OctaFX which is regulated while they also have incredible facility with 24/5 active customer service as well, so that really helps me work smoothly and I always find my investment been very safe and secure, so that’s why I strongly believe that one should always make it top priority to find the best broker in order to be successful.

1/01/2016 4:13 pm  #3

As far I am concern, it is regulation that should be the top priority and also having broker that’s reputed. I am working with Nova FX company and they fulfill all my demands with been regulated plus highly secured as well, so that’s why working with such broker is absolutely key and not just that, but they got thrilling offers like Risk Free Trade option, it is given on first three trades that includes the losing one as well, so that’s why working with such broker can be the key to everything.

1/26/2016 8:14 am  #4

The first thing is that they ever claim that they are the best, it is something that we now see become a trend and even a broker which is starting up claims to be best, so such non-sense is what I hate and I never want to work with brokers that claim to be best without any logical reason and rest is as you mention. I get all with OctaFX broker, as they never say they are best, but their service automatically proves how good they are. They have won 11 awards in just 4 years’ time which is absolutely awesome and makes trading so much easier to do, so for me there is nothing to worry over with having their support with me.

Board footera