Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2013 11:04 pm  #1

The Six thing remind always in the trading ?

I share with you the six important thing in the forex trading keep in mind during the trading?

1 Money Management 

2 How much you take the risk per day

3 How often will you menitor trades

4 What you are going to use to target profit

5 Trading goals

10/16/2015 3:36 pm  #2

Re: The Six thing remind always in the trading ?

In my view the shortest role is to have common sense present while we work, but that’s often going for a toss which is obviously the root of problem. I am able to overcome all these issues due to my broker’s support and that’s OctaFX, it is a worldwide recognized brokerage company with having 11 awards and that too some of the most prestigious ones, but more important has cTrader demo contest where I can practice regularly to help me find the correct way.

1/06/2016 8:20 pm  #3

All of these points are wonderful and if we want to be successful then we must take all these points in our working way, as that is how we will find success. I use really strict money management which is all so easily done through the giant package of Nova FX scheme, as this gives me 133% bonus on deposit, it has turned my life big time, as now I can work really smoothly without any trouble at all and that has made me really comfortable with everything.

2/05/2016 7:40 pm  #4

One thing that I always try to remind myself is that, I need to be patient and wait for right opportunity; it will make no sense at all if we work without giving priorities to that things. I have just one basis thing and that’s to follow trend and when you do that correct, it is always easier to make profits but if you are not aware of the trend then you will struggle. I am working with OctaFX broker where they have incredible daily market analysis service which helps a lot in riding the trend so much easy due to their accurate rate and more important, we are not required to pay any fees or commission at all for it.

Board footera