Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2013 11:55 pm  #1

Can we make profit always?

Mostly people want to make the profit always and they have the great wish that they never lose the money in the trading but i think in the forex trading business the profit and loss is the part of the forex trading business and being a trader some time we get the profit and soem time we get the loss in the trading so i not think that we make the profit always what you think?

10/19/2015 5:40 pm  #2

Re: Can we make profit always?

No, I don’t think it is logical to think we can make profits regularly, it’s a business at the end of the day which means, it is fair to expect obstacles on the way, but the good thing is that the potential is massive is which is what makes this extremely good for all. I enjoy it even more thanks to OctaFX broker with their rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size even on the losing trades as well.

11/16/2015 6:44 pm  #3

Honestly this is ruled out, as greatest trader will agree that we can’t always make profits and the real success is to be able to accept losses yet not get affected, it is not easy thing to do, but then becoming successful is not cat walk either. I have found best way via education and that’s what I got from my broker Nova FX, as they have special education section that teaches us A-Z and is seriously beneficial, so that’s why I really love it.

12/28/2015 11:19 am  #4

I won’t say it is possible for new comers to do trading and always end up in profits, it is not something possible, so that’s why we have to agree with taking losses, as that is what will help us climb higher. I trade without fear because I know the only way to reach mountain is by slipping many times, it is not possible for anyone to get on high level in one go. I trade with OctaFX broker and here I have got several setbacks yet I have managed to stay up and a lot is thanks to their rebate (cash back) service, it is epic with allowing me to get 50% back on all trading orders according to the paid spread, so it’s very cool and helps me working well.

Board footera