Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2013 11:57 pm  #1

Which is the best source to lean the trading ?

To learn the forex trading is very necessary and if we have the good knowledge off the trading then we cam market the good profit in the trading so that's why i think the need is that we make the good practice in the demo trading and the demo trading is the best source to learn the forex trading. what you think

10/17/2015 4:00 am  #2

Re: Which is the best source to lean the trading ?

It can be various source that one can connects with, but for me it is mainly Nova FX, it has excellent education section present which takes us to the tour of the whole market where we can learn from A-Z, so that’s seriously useful especially for new comers given the way it’s explained in simple and easy manner. Also, it is absolutely free so anyone can learn here without any charges or anything extra required to be paid, so that’s seriously useful.

10/24/2015 8:27 pm  #3

Re: Which is the best source to lean the trading ?

I believe regularly practicing is the best way for anyone to be learning things, if we are to be successful than practicing on regular basis is the best way to go. I am extremely lucky to have OctaFX broker with me given their incredible cTrader demo contest where there is massive prize of 400 dollars to be won plus been a weekly contest itself is another massive advantage, so that’s why I like it so much and strongly believes this is best way to learn.

Board footera