Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2013 4:20 am  #1

How to control greed and fear during the trading ?

The greed and fear are the two enemy of the trader in the forex trading so that's why i want to know form you the trader how you control the greed and fear in the trading during the trading and how we manage them in the live trading ?

8/04/2015 12:53 am  #2

Re: How to control greed and fear during the trading ?

In my view the best way one can control over this greed and fear is by hard work, it’s not possible for anyone to be successful without doing the hard work, so that’s why it becomes so crucial that we do the hard yard and that will help us get positive results. I am able to overcome greed and fear easily because of high quality broker like Nova FX, it has epic 111% bonus on deposit; it’s seriously helpful and allows me to get rid of any fear completely,

8/14/2015 3:49 pm  #3

Re: How to control greed and fear during the trading ?

In my view the best way a person can be able to get control over greed or fear is by regular practice, if we are unable to do that than we are likely to lose regularly, so that’s why in order to make profits consistently we need to learn to avoid these factors and it’s not anything impossible, but just need determination to do it.

I am using OctaFX broker where there is outstanding facilities especially the low spread of 0.2 pips, it helps me get over the fear at least because I am able to make profits on every trade due to such low spread and another plus point is their smooth platform where all my trading orders are executed instantly.

Board footera