Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2013 4:24 am  #1

The forex trading in only for rich?

The forex trading is business where we need to have the good investment so i want to know form you all the professional traders that only the rich person do the forex trading business. can you think that it is not poor business because if you have the good investment then you will do the forex trading business.

7/14/2015 6:19 am  #2

Re: The forex trading in only for rich?

No, I don’t think you can say that, it’s a business that goes to global range, so one can really make it big here even without any major idea or investment there for it. Right now I am starting my career with very minor amount because it’s the knowledge and experience that matters the most for us.

I started with 5 dollars using OctaFX service, it’s a really excellent company to work with especially due to their sensational 50% bonus on deposit, it’s one of the best one will ever find thanks to coming in terms with been use able, so that’s why it’s just so good for all the users trading in this high risk full of adventure market.

11/22/2015 11:50 am  #3

Forex is for people that have desire and ambition to do something in life, it is also for those who are determined and passionate, but it is definitely not for those who seek short cuts and miracles. I always love to gain more and more education and with Nova FX broker, it is very much possible thanks to their lovely educational program that teaches us everything that we need to be aware of as traders which is why it is so good.

12/19/2015 8:33 am  #5

If there is any business online that’s well suited for poor then it has to be Forex trading, it is a truly spectacular work especially for poor. I started off with low investment only around 100 dollars still I was able to make really good profits in return, it is not possible to gain good results especially if we are lacking in education or experience, so that’s why we must work towards gaining education which will bring out everything and even with low investment we are able to work well and make consistent profits without any major difficulty at all and I am able to withdraw the money that I made instantly without any difficulty no matter what amount that too without any charges at all and that’s with OctaFX broker.

10/24/2023 10:41 am  #6

I'm so grateful I discovered the best place to buy an essay. It's been a lifeline during my most challenging academic moments.

3/21/2024 3:03 am  #7

3/21/2024 3:05 am  #8

Board footera