Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2013 6:05 am  #1

There is any age restriction in the forex trading ?

I want to know to start the forex trading is there any ager restriction to start the forex trading business or any one start the forex trading business and make the good money. In my personal opinion i think there is no age restrcution to start the forex trading any one can start the forex trading at any aga but what you say?

10/10/2013 12:17 pm  #2

Re: There is any age restriction in the forex trading ?

Forex is the largest global currency market place where any one can join to trade. There is no any age restriction but if you are 18 years old then you can do it. Though it is not mandatory. This is open for all around the world. You just need to know and have experience about Forex business. Then you can do this business easily.

11/14/2013 9:25 pm  #3

There is no age restriction for Forex traders. Anyone of any age can join Forex. One should mature and have basic knowledge of mathematics like additon and subtraction is enough to trade. There are lots of learning places on internet llike MoneyFX.

1/15/2015 3:59 pm  #4

Most brokers need verification ID card, it is only issued after we are 18 above, so that is automatically the age to start trading but there is no restriction to practice or even if there is someone to guide us with starting if they are old enough. I am trading with OctaFX broker and they have easy verification process so anyone can complete while for practice their demo account is best since it has high speed serves which gives us the feel of real account.

4/11/2015 2:41 pm  #5

David Young wrote:

Most brokers need verification ID card, it is only issued after we are 18 above, so that is automatically the age to start trading but there is no restriction to practice or even if there is someone to guide us with starting if they are old enough. I am trading with OctaFX broker and they have easy verification process so anyone can complete while for practice their demo account is best since it has high speed serves which gives us the feel of real account.

As far I am concerned I think we need to be 18 at least in order to start in trading, but if we want to practice and learn then there is no age limit for that and I believe it’s better to practice well before starting, so anyone who is below 18 can easily practice and learn well till we get matured.

I started my career at 17 and the first year was just to understand and since then it’s 3 years gone by and currently been in 21 I am trading very well due to prior practice and I must say like you i also trade with OctaFX broker and i give complete credit to them. They have allowed me to be so comfortable even without any major investments with their 8 USD no deposit bonus.

5/31/2015 8:06 pm  #6

Yes, it is around 18 that we need to get to start off with, but that’s due to verification if we have any elder guiding us then we can use his account to trade without restrictions, but my limit is till we get proper education and with my broker Nova FX, it’s no issue due to their perfect education platform, I am able to learn so much from this and that really helps me trade easily and enjoy the success.

2/28/2016 3:10 am  #7

No, I don’t think there is any age restriction. I started off at around 17 age and today I am 23, so that’s almost 6 years that I have been doing it, I believe the more experience we get, the better we will become, it obviously is not the easiest thing, I think we should start when we are comfortable and ease at mind, we should never try to do it too early because that might lead us into losses. I am very lucky that I work with OctaFX broker since due to their support, we can start at any age on their demo contest, it is something we can learn a lot from and if things work right, we can walk away with serious money.

Board footera