AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/22/2021 3:46 pm  #1

Utility

I need to sign a contract with a new electricity supplier. What can you advise me?

10/23/2021 4:14 pm  #2

Re: Utility

Hello everyone. I want to tell you about a company that supplies electricity to all of Texas. This is Oncor. When I contacted oncor customer service, they told me the story of this company. It turns out before it was known as Oncor Electric Delivery, the company was known as TXU Electric Delivery and TU Electric. It was a merger of three different companies serving Texas as a whole. Investors such as Energy Future Holdings Corporation are one of the reasons for Oncor's success. Unlike other companies, Oncor is separate from the people who own it. It is also governed by a board of directors that is largely independent. Energy Future Holdings Corporation does not participate in the management of Oncor, although it owns most of the company.

Last edited by Joaj (10/23/2021 4:15 pm)

Board footera