Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2013 7:37 am  #1

How much we invest the money in the trading ?

The forex traidng is the high risky business so i want to know how much investment we needed to start the forex tradign business and how much investment is sufficient to make the good money in the trading so what you suggest all the newbies traders like me how much investment is good for to start the forex trading business?

7/22/2015 6:42 pm  #2

Re: How much we invest the money in the trading ?

It is obviously dependent on how much we can afford it, if we want to make it big then we must be investing big and in case we don’t do that then we need to be wise in not be greedy to achieve too much with low investment. I am making enough with Nova FX broker even with low investment that I never think of higher one, I get massive boost with their 111% bonus on deposit, it’s giant figure and help us so much!

7/24/2015 1:29 pm  #3

In my view investment must be based on comfort level of the trader, so if anyone feels he is good enough to handle more investment then I believe he should most definitely be doing that, but if he is unable to do so then he should be careful with how much investment he makes. I started with just 5 USD thanks to OctaFX broker’s low minimum, it really made me comfortable and I was able to know my capability and now I have more investment which I can handle due to that previous experience.

8/12/2015 6:02 pm  #4

Kepler Wessels wrote:

In my investment must be based on comfort of the trader, so if anyone feels he is good enough to handle more investment then I believe he should most definitely be doing that, but if he is unable to do so then he should be careful with how much investment he makes. I started with just 5 USD thanks to OctaFX broker’s low minimum, it really made me comfortable and I was able to know my capability and now I have more investment which I can handle due to that previous experience.

It is dependent on how confident we are and what’s the level of knowledge we are having, if we have decent knowledge then starting with 100-200 dollars is perfect and we can obviously increase as time goes ahead or simply compound in case of profits, but one who is starting without huge education behind must be starting with 20-30 dollars maximum.

It’s a huge issue if we trade with huge investment without knowledge as the risk factor grows too far, I also started without investment thanks to OctaFX broker due to their 8 USD no deposit bonus account, it’s a really sensational amount to begin with and helps me a lot to trade with ultra level of comfort and that’s what leads me to be successful easily!

Board footera