Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2013 7:40 am  #1

What is scalping in the forex trading business?

I hear lot about the scalping strategy and hear that it is very useful in the trading , i want to know what is the scalping strategy and how we use  the scalping strategy to make the good profit in the forex trading so have you any idea about the scalping strategy?

7/08/2015 11:46 am  #2

Re: What is scalping in the forex trading business?

Scalping can be called the fastest way of making money, but it is also the quickest slide towards losing and that’s where I feel we must not do scalping unless we have plenty of experience. I am lucky to be working with Nova FX broker, I am able to use their brilliant Risk Free Trade option, it really helps me product results since I have no fear of losing on first 3 trades with up to 500 dollars while whatever profits I make can be with me

7/24/2015 11:47 am  #3

Re: What is scalping in the forex trading business?

Scalping is basically the quick way to make money here, but it can easily be the worst way to go without experience or knowledge, so if we really look forward to be successful then having good knowledge is the way to go about things. I am lucky to be 11 times award winning company OctaFX, it’s not just a brilliant broker but have endless list of ways to learn to do scalping well especially with their cTrader weekly contest, so there we can practice every week and get great practice.

Board footera