Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 10:28 pm  #34

Re: Moneytalkvillage.com

Money talk village is the good forum but recently time it is hacked many days and have some problem still face but the admin of the this fourm is work hard to solve the issue and it come back again and you can earn money with this forum.

10/06/2013 10:07 am  #35

sam9630 wrote:

Money talk village is the good forum but recently time it is hacked many days and have some problem still face but the admin of the this fourm is work hard to solve the issue and it come back again and you can earn money with this forum.

Yes,you are right,the forum was hacked sometime ago and that made the admin to close the forum board. I think the admin has put the forum to a normal forum so we all can continue to be active in the forum. I have already made some posts in the forum today.

10/12/2013 7:46 am  #36

I have recently joined in moneytalkvillage forum. It is very good forum as it pays regularly. But I came to know that this forum was hacked some days ago and now still it faces some problem. At first I tried to register but could not. Aftere registering I could not enter in the forum. It shows a message that the forum is going under a maintanance and updating. It will take some days to be normal.

10/15/2013 11:12 am  #37

Hasan87 wrote:

I have recently joined in moneytalkvillage forum. It is very good forum as it pays regularly. But I came to know that this forum was hacked some days ago and now still it faces some problem. At first I tried to register but could not. Aftere registering I could not enter in the forum. It shows a message that the forum is going under a maintanance and updating. It will take some days to be normal.

Yes,you are right,the forum board has been closed by the admin for maintenance,the hackers are still disturbing the forum,so the admin thought that the best thing to do is to close the forum board. I am hoping that the forum board will open soon cos the mod needs to approve my pending payment request.  

Board footera