Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2013 12:15 pm  #12

Re: digitalmoneytalk.com

I wonder why the admin is not processing payments in the forum and he frequently visits the forum. Well,the reason is best known to him,this late processing of payments has made so many members not to make posts in the forum and that is not good for the forum.

9/26/2013 5:49 pm  #13

Nice and good minimum payout they pay on  time but this time its like payment is been delayed a bit so we have to be realy careful posting here

9/27/2013 3:27 am  #14

Hadg33 wrote:

I wonder why the admin is not processing payments in the forum and he frequently visits the forum. Well,the reason is best known to him,this late processing of payments has made so many members not to make posts in the forum and that is not good for the forum.

it is true what you say, because now a member on this forum has also been declining, but the work was very good moderator, he approved the payment request admin carefully but not quickly process payment requests, if not in the next month's payment demand I think the members will more and more members are disappointed with this forum.

9/29/2013 4:05 am  #15

there must be disappointed because it's often too late to process admin request payment, but rest assured that admins will pay us, I myself now have around 882 points at this forum, so that later when I have been paid I will immediately create a new payment request.

9/29/2013 10:51 am  #16

I see all payment requests have been processed by the admin, so for the members who've been waiting for payment requests they make now can be happy because it gets paid, I myself have not been able to make a payment request because I want to collect points that much so I was not disappointed if you had to wait a long time in the payment process.

9/30/2013 3:08 am  #17

Yes,the admin has finally processed payments in the forum,it really took the admin a long time for him to be able to process payments. With the pending payments been processed,I think members would have to come back to the forum and continue with there activity.

9/30/2013 4:26 am  #18

I noticed he has small team to moderate a forum with high activity. Slow payments are biggest reason to revoke posters in their forum. I think admin is only guardian of the forum.

9/30/2013 11:26 am  #19

Yes, the Admin has finally processed the payment after such a long wait. I hope that henceforth, it will mean a continous payment and not the one posters will have to wait till eternity before their payments are processed. Well, even if it will be once in a month, there is still need to let the members know so they wouldn't be expectant till the end of the month.

9/30/2013 12:16 pm  #20

I think do not process payments once a month, maybe for now more than 2 weeks, if you do not believe you can see proof of payment before this, because I made ​​a request for payment on the 15th and in the process yesterday.

9/30/2013 1:31 pm  #21

it is true what you say Takiya, I also see the payment process is done for 2 weeks, I still have about 350 points at this forum but I also have not made ​​a demand for payment, maybe next week I will make my first payment request :)

9/30/2013 8:30 pm  #22

Admin has not enough team. If they have enough moderators then he has to pay only not to check the posts one by one. Also he has time saved there. He is busy one and processes payment in vacations or free days.

Board footera