Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2013 5:47 pm  #12

Re: moneytalkworld.com/

this is likely good and nice forum i hope they do pay on time good forum and good people keep it up

9/27/2013 3:31 am  #13

Hadg33 wrote:

It is not by coming online that matters to members,what matters to them is for the admin to process payments on time,the admin is delaying payment here and the sister site. I have stopped been active in the forum because of this delays in processing of payments.

I see you are now rare indeed active in this forum and in forums sister, may be much more old members who will leave this forum because of payment problems in doing admin always late, if at fikir is not effective if the payment is done only once a month for $ 5, I will definitely lazy to make a post in this forum.

9/29/2013 4:00 am  #14

I point out to you that lazy not make a post in this forum because although admins often late permitaan sure admin will process the payment we have made, so be patient facing this problem.

9/29/2013 10:59 am  #15

it is true what you say because now the admin has to process payment requests that we make, so it's time to make a post as much as Walalupun admin to process payments I think once a month is not a problem for me.

9/30/2013 5:18 am  #16

Forum is really paying and i got paid by them many times. I am active there and earning massive amount of money there. I like contests and giveaways there.

9/30/2013 8:02 am  #17

well, i see that this site is really good. it is those who do not visit the site more often that thinks that the admin is not paying. i think, the admin is a busy person who is only able to attend to requests only on weekends. It is stated on the site news. He may get new option to get the members paid. 

9/30/2013 10:30 am  #18

I haven't been much active in this forum right from the day one that I registered because of the delayed payments. I registered at about the time LR went down and discovered the issue was really affecting so many of the forums. Having seen that the admin cleared payments recently, I believe it will boost the activities once more.

9/30/2013 12:22 pm  #19

I suggest if you make your payment request better collect a lot of points first, because if you have a little point and already made ​​a payment then your request will not be able to make a new payment request before the request that you make payment in advance by the admin.

9/30/2013 1:28 pm  #20

I already have about 70 points in this forum, but I have not made ​​a payment request because I want to collect about 500 points and made ​​a new payment request, I am now posting a lot of trouble to make this forum because I was very busy and can only be online in some forums only.

10/01/2013 7:16 am  #21

But even if you have 70 points, you can't make a request since the minimum for payment in the forum is 150 points or so. The thing is that you just have to keep posting to you get to a reasonable point where you can make request. For now, I have not started posting in the forum.

10/01/2013 10:06 am  #22

very difficult to quickly reach the minimum payout rate is also very low because, just 0.1,5 $ at the PTP, if not balanced by posting on the old Forex will surely reach the minimum payout, if I post my own forex part so they can get a point much.

Board footera