Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2022 2:48 pm  #1

Fashion as an industry

Her majesty fashion! Someone scolds her, someone worships her. Some consider themselves independent of it, others find in it the meaning of their lives. People are divided into those who accept fashion and those who deny it, trying to move against the flow of time.
The desire to dress beautifully has been at all times, but fashion as an industry is a phenomenon of our century. Previously, there was a variety of clothing styles that varied depending on the country or social status or even religion. Everything changed dramatically when Charles Frederick Worth (fashion designer, one of the first representatives of High Fashion) did not want to continue to remain only the supplier of Her Majesty Empress Eugenie and became mark the creations he created with his name, as real artists do. This was the birth of the trademark. From that moment on, the supplier turns into a couturier, and what he creates is called the word “fashion.” Fashion comes from Paris. One of its distinguishing features is variability. No sooner does something "come into fashion" than it already turns out to be overboard. At first glance, it seems that this inconstancy depends on the desires and moods of the couturier, but in reality, their creations are successful only if the master captures the spirit of the times. Couturiers rightfully compare themselves with artists, especially since their works are unique handmade items. However, clothing fashion really became a dictator during the critical 60s. Fashion designers have come to the conclusion that garments in the age of technological progress and mass production should not exist at all, only in the singular to be considered a creation. The brand became independent. She decorates not only clothes, but also sunglasses, underwear, ashtrays or vases, and the fashion designer is not always personally involved in the creation of models - just his signature or brand known all over the world is enough.

2/01/2022 8:38 am  #2

Re: Fashion as an industry

nike brend the best

2/01/2022 2:34 pm  #3

Re: Fashion as an industry

Fashion blogs are a great way to find inspiration for your style. In addition, I follow hundreds of fashion blogs to keep up with the latest trends. Designer collection reviews is the best fashion blog in my opinion. They have the best fashion tips. They will help you with fashion tips. If you are looking for the heart of the fashion industry, this is the blog I would recommend.

Board footera