Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 11:28 am  #1

WFXMarkets.com

WFX Markets aka WORLD MARKETS LTD is founded in 2012 and has enjoyed steady growth and clientele ever since. We have strong commitment to maintain a long term relationship with our clients. WFX Markets is based in BVI, Seychelles, the countries with a tradition of economic stability.

Our company offers a variety of investment opportunities that include standard accounts, micro, Islamic, and more. No matter the size of the investment that the clients are ready to make, WFX offers a wide range of platforms through which to access the account and revel in the success. These include the industry-acclaimed Metatrader platform, together with standard web formats such as Webtrader, but also applications for iPhone, iPad, Android and more.
WFXMARKETS offer clients a true Direct Market Access (DMA) trading experience. We don’t manage any market risk so we are a genuine “No Dealing Desk” offering. This avoids the conflicts of interest that work against many online FX trading clients who may not understand how the industry really works. Instead of managing risk, we manage client satisfaction. We serve all clients very well, and our Asian client base remains a key focus for us, says Brian Smith, WFXMarkets’s Public Relations chief.

WFXMARKETS works with very strong banking partners with top credit ratings to custody clients’ funds in segregated client fund accounts. Clients can deposit funds with WFX through Multiple Deposit Options including bank wire transfers, credit cards, and other online funding methods. Client withdrawals are processed quickly. The company offers multiple account types through which clients can trade more than 35 spot forex and metals pairs with lightning-fast execution and no requotes. The company offers both a no commission and low commission service.

2/23/2015 2:45 pm  #2

Re: WFXMarkets.com

There is only one broker that I prefer and it is OctaFX as they have got wonderful system that is also very powerful for newbies like me. I am trading for past 5 years and with them for almost 3 years, so I still regard that I wasted 2 of my years with wrong companies but finally now I am covering it up ever since joining them, also their customer service is great since its available 24/7 with almost all methods.

2/28/2015 3:28 am  #3

Re: WFXMarkets.com

I will only trade with a company that gives me best chance of making profits and here I find Nova FX the only broker that is capable of that because rest of the companies are just too greedy. This is the only company that is client-oriented so trading with them is the path to success. I can also do trading from my Android phone as they have really good facilities for that while their platform is also really smooth for trading.

Board footera