Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 11:29 am  #1

ACFX.com

ACFX is a trade name of AtlasCapital, a subsidiary of Atlas Bank– an online Forex and CFD Broker – EU regulated under CySEC and is registered with the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the UK.
Security & Confidence

Whatever happens, your funds will always be safe!

Clients' funds are held in segregated accounts
Atlas Capital FX - Forex Broker - Currency and Commodity Futures Trading is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.

Clients’ funds are insured by the investor’s compensation funds up to 20,000 (read more)

Licensed and regulated by CySec (Cyprus)
EEA Authorized by FSA (UK)
Compliance with MiFID (EU)

Choose to trade on a variety of platforms!

Once you have funded your account you can begin trading on any of 8 platforms. ACFX gives you the opportunity to stay connected anywhere anytime. ACFX offers a choice of the platforms below:

MT4 Desktop
Web Trader
Windows Mobile
Android
iPhone
iPad
Multi Terminal

Commission Free

Depositing and withdrawing with ACFX is instant and completely free of charge! We offer fixed spreads on our classic and VIP accounts. On these accounts our revenues are generated by the difference between the buy and sell price along with roll over fees! ACFX also offers Islamic accounts(no roll over fees).
Speed

With a simple and straightforward registration process you can open a live trading account and start trading immediately with a minimum of 10 USD. Choose from a variety of payment options including online credit card.
24/5 Personal Account Managers

We believe in exceptional customer service!
One-on-one free training for beginners

ACFX speaks your language! Our Multilingual account managers are available 24/5 either by phone, live chat or e-mail. Whatever you choose, whenever you choose, the ACFX team of professionals are ready to assist you.

You can contact us via Live Chat, Email, Call Back Request and Telephone.
24/5 Personal dealers

Our professional dealers are available 24/5 either through online chat or over the phone exclusively for our VIP traders. Our dealers offer our VIP traders the opportunity to formulate professional trading decisions.
Services

Personal Dealer
In Depth market View
Free SMS Service
News Alerts
Technical and Fundamental Analysis
Dealers Chat

2/20/2015 4:52 pm  #2

Re: ACFX.com

I have not traded with them because of already been established with OctaFX broker, it has got all the tools that I need so I don’t really have to go far for looking anything else. I am working with them since last 3 years and over this period I have always got the best from them whether it’s with their trading service where I am able to get all my trading orders executed instantly without any delay or requotes happening.

3/26/2015 7:09 pm  #3

Re: ACFX.com

It is just too risky to be trading with a raw company because it’s not about their intention but our resources that get limited so we should always start with a good reliable broker and that’s why I suggest Nova FX only since they have history and reputation on their side plus massive advantage with 111% is something that really makes me love working with them and it’s not just about bonus but overall attitude towards low investor like me is pleasing and refreshing to see.

Board footera