Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 11:30 am  #1

TradersWay.com

Trader’s Way was established by a group of financial market professionals dedicated to spreading the values of free, limitless trading globally. We provide our clients with the widest opportunities available on financial markets. We’ve collected the best products, technologies and services, so that the needs of every trader are fully satisfied. Under one broker, without losing time, you can find everything to trade the way you like, without boundaries and limits. Trading in itself is a freelance way of earning money. We raised the level of this freedom to new heights, offering freedom in trading, ensuring maximum opportunities on your trader’s way.

You can choose any financial market or all from the wide range we offer access to. You can trade currencies and stocks, energies, metals or commodities using the most famous and user-friendly MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Moreover, if you travel widely or prefer other than MS Windows operating systems, there’s no need to set limits to your moves, software and computer choice. Our unique trading platform – Trader’s Way Web Trader will let you stay connected to your trading account any time, any place, from any computer, with any system. Mobile Trader also allows to work without location and time limits, on the go, providing access to trading accounts from mobile devices.
You are free to choose the account type you like – with fixed or real-time spreads, starting with low risk minimum deposits or directly on the interbank market, trading huge sums, with minimum spreads and fast order execution. Offering ECN trading we are committed to our clients’ success. We ensure transparent and customer-oriented trading the way you required.
High accuracy in prices, no restriction on trades, even on accounts with minimum deposits, and a wide choice of trading opportunities is the pillar of our business activity. It’s the beacon on our way to ensure our mission – to bring you maximum trading with maximum opportunities and freedom.

2/20/2015 4:19 pm  #2

Re: TradersWay.com

I have never traded with them as in a business like Forex trading we need to be seriously careful with which company we work with and here I am very sure about my current broker OctaFX, it has great deals and offers for all trading especially beginners. They give us a free opportunity to work in Forex with their incredible 8 USD no deposit scheme, it is just fantastic and been using it since last 6 months I have made over 200 USD profits out of it.

3/29/2015 3:26 pm  #3

No risk is bigger than starting with a new broker as it’s not just for our investment but our mindset that might get hurt with failure or scam. I have seen so many newbies who left trading just because of encounter with Scam Company that’s why we need to be so careful and I will only suggest Nova FX, it is a regulated broker so that really minimize the risk of getting scammed plus their customer care is so good that I have not much to worry.

12/25/2016 3:43 pm  #4

Chris Adams wrote:

No risk is bigger than starting with a new broker as it’s not just for our investment but our mindset that might get hurt with failure or scam. I have seen so many newbies who left trading just because of encounter with Scam Company that’s why we need to be so careful and I will only suggest Nova FX, it is a regulated broker so that really minimize the risk of getting scammed plus their customer care is so good that I have not much to worry.

Sorry dude, but I don’t feel all that bad for people who get scammed, as they just never learn! The worst part is that they don’t even want to fight for what is their hard earned money, but then that’s how it is. I am not sure if I could really stop this, but I can definitely help some people turn their fortunes. As not long ago, I too was one of the causalities in binary option trading scam, but I decided to fight back and look, I recovered 16k like I never lost them! This is all because of Winchargeback and rock stars present there especially Megan; I just cannot thank her enough! She not just guided me well through the process but within no time, I had the money back and nothing is more pleasing than that.

1/18/2019 12:25 am  #5

TAKICOIN. COM THE BEST COMPANY WHERE YOU CAN INVEST
Daily profit up to 30% / day
Do not hesitate to join TAKICOIN. COM
Join the facebook group
facebook .com/groups/takicoin

Board footera