Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 11:31 am  #1

Mayzus.com

Mayzus (formerly know as United World Capital) is the fastest forex brokers in western Europe in 2013. Why are they doing so well.

1. Regulated broker - Registered in Crypus, however your money is managed and secured in in prime European banks. (that is something I do not see in other brokers)
2. Advanced trading technologies - All the technologies you need for your forex trading. In have many indicator placed for your metatrader 4 platform.
3. Reliable and secure system - One of the more secure forex system around.
4. Instant order execution - No this not re order for this broker, once excuted that is it.
5. Modern trading platforms - You can choose metatrader 4 or metatrader 5 to trade forex trading
6. Extensive set of forex tools - You have such tool like mirror trades etc.
7. Client-centered approach - I have personally use this to much pleasure, I think they have once the best online service no just for forex broker but any services online.
8. Multiple offices - they have offices situated across the world and they have ne near my country in Malaysia.

1/15/2015 3:31 pm  #2

Re: Mayzus.com

It is a decent broker but main problem is we need to have larger funds in order to work with them while their platform is not smooth with many slippage and spikes that makes it difficult for scalper. I prefer trading with OctaFX broker since they are just perfect for scalping with their platform been very smooth and simple, so I can do scalping without any fear of slippage or getting wrong entry since they kind of guarantee us of no requotes or delay.

4/02/2015 1:03 am  #3

Re: Mayzus.com

Having traded with almost all brokers I feel boring to see them offering stuff which has nothing new or exciting for me and that’s why I have selected the best broker at present Nova FX, it has unseen like Risk Free Trade feature which is thrilling as any loss over my first 3 trades are recovered up to 500 USD and having such insurance I can attempt to be rich overnight with having backup with this lovely feature that they have introduced.

Board footera