Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 10:14 pm  #1

What is the biggest mistake wile the trading ?

In my personal opinion i think the big mistake during the trading is that we can't control the emotion during the trading and not mange the risk in the trading and i think these are the big mistake that we do in the trading first is not control our emotion and secondly not manage the risk. What you think?

7/04/2015 9:11 am  #2

Re: What is the biggest mistake wile the trading ?

There are many mistakes that we do with knowing about it or even in an unknown way, but the most common error that I have made is that I have done over trading a lot which has caused all the issue for me, so if we are to be successful then we must overcome greediness which will help us out with repeating mistakes and thanks to Nova FX, I have plenty of chance to correct my problems using their 200 dollars free welcome bonus account.

2/09/2016 3:52 pm  #3

Re: What is the biggest mistake wile the trading ?

In my view the biggest mistake for anyone while trading is over-confidence and perhaps over-trading as well, I believe these are the stuff that makes us lose more often than not, but I do feel these are not big things, so we can easily correct it in nick of time. I always practice for few hours daily, it is just to get over the mistakes that I have made in past, I sincerely believe in practicing since that might not make me perfect, but it definitely makes me improved as a person and of course trader. I am thankful to OctaFX broker for their brilliant Champion demo contest where they got $1000 prize to win which automatically makes practicing exciting.

Board footera