Join this forum (https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=8176)

You just need to participate in the discussion going there,you will earn money for each post you made.

Once you reach 1000Biznote which can be earn within 2hours even today the money will be release immidiately to your account Note (1000Biznote = N500)

Try today and drop me your account number when you reach 1000Biznote and your account will be funded instantly,
My username there is : tray59
dont wait try now life is all about money.

Free to join.but please use my referral Link above the one I send you here to join so I can get my ref bonus.

I have withdraw alot of money there you can check my profile in that forum my username : tray59

alot of Nigerians are there.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2022 7:15 am  #1

Do you like hiking?

I love hiking! Although most of the time I take it for hiking and as it should rest in a nearby hotel. I haven't tried hiking + camping yet! Maybe someday.

3/03/2022 7:19 am  #2

Re: Do you like hiking?

I love nature! Growth in Texas was a drag because a lot of what we liked was private land. Now, living in Utah, there is a lot of public land around.

My wife and I really love camping in a hammock. It's much more comfortable than sleeping on the floor, and there are far fewer things to pack. I strongly recommend everyone who is in the camp to try it once.

I also love fly fishing. I tie my own flies and always release the fish. For me, this is a spiritual activity, it's nice to be alone in the mountains, wander on the water and be very attentive to my activities in nature.

3/03/2022 7:20 am  #3

I live between lake and meadow, so I always feel surrounded by nature. I bought a pair of skates a couple of years ago, because I wanted to become more active (I play volleyball once a week, but it's not a very intensive group of participants). An hour later I broke my elbow because of the bad ice.

I worked as a Mineral Scout for a while and it really is a fascinating job for outdoor enthusiasts. Up and down every forest path or path in search of streams and rock formations that could indicate the presence of valuable minerals. One day a hunter told us about a possible deposit and we climbed up the mountain to find it. After leaving empty-handed, we met him again and found out that we had climbed the wrong mountain, so we did it again the next day.

3/04/2022 8:24 am  #4

I love walking and running, more precisely, I have fallen in love recently. 6 months ago I felt bad and after going to the doctor, he advised me to keep a good condition, advised me to run every day. I didn't even think that I would like it so much, and Doug advised me to everest there I can buy everything I need for running.

Last edited by Albert12 (3/04/2022 8:48 am)

Board footera