Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 11:48 pm  #1

​Is currency trading Excellent or bad???

Since i am a new comer in currency trading,i would like to know about something it.Is it good,if it's great,in what conditions it's great and if it is bad and dangerous,what creates it dangerous and bad and i would like to begin to business with Forex after understanding the best and bad aspects of it.
What do i have to know more about it so that i could be on the subsequent level??
What are the best and bad factors?

10/10/2013 12:25 pm  #2

Re: ​Is currency trading Excellent or bad???

Currency trading is not bad unless you don't know about currency trading much. If you want to earn profit by trading in forex business that is currency business you must have good knowledge and enough experience about forex business. But one should always remember that Forex is highly risky market in the world.

5/11/2015 8:26 am  #3

Re: ​Is currency trading Excellent or bad???

In my view doing currency trading is the obvious way one is able to get profits especially for lower investors that’s the way to do work. I trade mostly with EUR/USD pair, as it has ideal conditions suited to me, but it’s more due to my broker OctaFX, it has this low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pair including this.

If I look for other way whether to do commodity trading then we will not be able to succeed with low investment, hence it becomes really necessary for traders to first look at currencies in order to succeed and then try other methods whether if we get settle, but having a broker like them is always greatly rewarding.   

Board footera