Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2013 11:51 pm  #1

​Have you obtained you dream?

There is a wish of every personal on the world. And every one will got through many problems to achieve it. So what was your aim of way of life before you signed up with Forex? And have you acquired it or not?

My aim was to generate money from Currency dealing trading and make possible that i can move and make my own pockets money and don't have to ask anyone else. And i am pretty much sure about that.

SO what was your aim and have you acquired it or not. Talk about your way of life.

Last edited by sam9630 (10/05/2013 11:52 pm)

12/08/2015 3:19 pm  #2

Re: ​Have you obtained you dream?

In my view the best way to achieve dreams is by making short targets, as that is the only way we will get to reach towards it. Now if we try to go for short cuts or sudden way towards getting success, it is going to be extremely difficult to reach it. This is the reason why I believe that short targets are what will make us comfortable and easy to get there. I have great help with me in shape of OctaFX broker, it is a worldwide recognized brokerage company in the world with having mouth-watering facilities and features that includes low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more, so that really help us trade better and allows us to get fair amount of success easily.

Board footera