Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2013 12:02 am  #1

Bloomberg new is only good for a day

I consistently observe Bloomberg just to pay attention to the investors feedback and of course some guidelines and so on. And I just understand that after few several weeks of dealing and research my dealing design I observe that those guidelines that I get usually in Bloomberg create me reduction more money than those guidelines and prediction that I get from fx agent websites and currency dealing indication websites and here is the purpose.

Bloomberg details are usually a day old already. Just observe beginning morning time then observe bloomberg again nightime and you will be shock that some details in the evening is already been proven beginning that beginning morning.

And in currency dealing the newest the details the more precise the details and the mature the details that more its become a record rather than an details. That's why if we do essential research we must create sure that we time in the details that we study. We must create sure when its first been launch and we must create sure that after three to four time we must disregard that details especially if theirs already a new details arriving.

7/13/2015 9:12 am  #2

Re: Bloomberg new is only good for a day

I have not really follow Bloomberg news because I have already got high class broker Nova FX, it’s a brilliant company with thrilling news and update option, I just have to subscribe from their homepage and in return I am regularly getting updates from the market. It is very handy because I can trade without fear and also it saves a lot of time for me since I get everything here which leads to been very comfortable and results are also perfect!

2/07/2016 9:13 pm  #3

Re: Bloomberg new is only good for a day

Don’t mind but that’s very silly thing to say, I mean news is effective only for short time unless it is something really big, therefore it has nothing to do with Bloomberg. After, it is just a news providing site they don’t create their own news, it is one of the biggest site as far news is concern and is highly active too, so you can’t really point fingers at them in anyway at all. I am using OctaFX broker, so I don’t need any other site. I am already receiving daily news and updates by their team of experts; it is also free of cost, so really I can’t ask for more and always keeps me in healthy shape as far trading is concerned.

Board footera