Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2013 12:09 am  #1

Tell us how you use your profit?

I know it requires a while, cash and a lot of encounter to create even little benefit in currency trading.
Thank God you create benefit now.
Is you benefit little or plenty?
Then tell us how you create use of your benefit so that we can modify our methods of investing it if we are investing it in the incorrect way.

As i take out my cash from the agent, i keep some, invest some in other company, and provides some to the inadequate.
How difficult is it to create your benefit and how do you invest it?

11/08/2015 4:50 am  #2

Re: Tell us how you use your profit?

Actually it depends on how big the profit is, as I always prefer to keep 50% for compounding the figure while rest I use for my personal requirement, as I believe compounding is very crucial if we have dreams of making it big here, it is not possible to be millionaire in few trades, it needs us to work consistently and keep on improving upon investment, it’s the rare way out to get success, I definitely have zero believe in enjoying all profits, as that will not allow us to grow. I do have little benefit that helps me compounding and that’s OctaFX broker’s mighty bonus of 50% that’s accounted in margin levels, so that’s what makes me feel pretty good.

Board footera