Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2013 12:23 am  #1

Is currency trading recommended for individual under 20?

I have been discussing with some number of younger people about making an investment their investment in currency trading but i have been getting identical reaction like can an under 20 business in forex

6/03/2015 4:03 pm  #2

Re: Is currency trading recommended for individual under 20?

No, I don’t think there is any issue for a person above18, but it can be a problem at any age if we are greedy, so we must try not to do anything like that. If we want to successful quickly then also we must do hard work and don’t look for short cuts. I am fairly lucky to be having Nova FX as my working partner. They have given me great service with Risk Free Trade option, it’s a lottery like service where I can’t lose in first 3 trades, but I can win everything!

2/27/2016 2:15 am  #3

Re: Is currency trading recommended for individual under 20?

To be honest, it is very much impossible to say anything and that’s because every individual is different and some are better even at young age while others can take longer, so basically it is about maturity and that can come at any age. I consider that as an average, I will put 20 years ideal time to start off especially if we are focusing on learning while 2-3 years will be enough to make us into decent trader and then we can start it on higher level. I am trading with OctaFX broker where they have outstanding conditions that include low spread of just 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also smooth trading platform where I am able to trade smoothly.

Board footera