AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2022 5:55 am  #1

Lg electronics

Who has experience working with lg electronics in the USA? Thanks in advance for help.

4/22/2022 8:02 am  #2

Re: Lg electronics

Hello everyone. I want to tell you that two weeks ago I got a call from LG Electronics and offered to accept their offer to compensate for all my losses related to a broken refrigerator. To be honest, I have been a loyal customer of LG Electronics for many years and have now received a very satisfactory solution to my problem. I know how frustrating it is to have a broken LG Electronics refrigerator during its 2.5 year service, but from my first phone call to https://lg-electronics.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html  to the final decision, in which LG Electronics offered me a very reasonable compensation, it took only two weeks. Yes, I have now bought another LG Electronics refrigerator.

Board footera