Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2013 12:32 am  #1

What you Generate IS what you get

Hi people , i am publishing this because i think i am contaminated by it . We all know the quotation that is about " What You See Is What you get " But now here i am asking You that You will continue to perform here , and you are here to generate income , so you perform here and you anticipate that you will earn this much , but when the Time comes , you really some periods Get frustrated from the outcomes , and that is you get not according to your concept or wish

So i will Eventually Ask that " What You Generate , Is What You Get" ???

Please discuss your opinions and Encounters .

11/27/2015 12:53 pm  #2

Re: What you Generate IS what you get

To be honest, I have not clearly understood what you exactly mean, but what I can think is that what we put, it is what we will get, but I believe we are not just talking about investment, it is also about putting time into this and that allow us to gain knowledge, experience and skills, so all this is the mixture that leads into profitable results for us. I trade with OctaFX broker where even with low investment, I am able to work fairly well and that’s to do with their lovely 50% bonus on deposit offer, it is pretty cool and helps me in every possible manner especially with low investment that I usually have with them due to my financial situation, but with them it is only getting better.

Board footera