AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2022 12:20 pm  #1

Is there any affordable photo booth rental in Dallas?

Ah, photo booths! I assume you mean the ones that gave you a small strip of B&W photos? I haven’t seen one of those since the late 1970’s. It was a rebuilt antique and retro even then.Today’s photo booths are digital, in color with various digital backgrounds and print sizes. They are portable and popular at big parties. Kids love them!

5/03/2022 12:52 pm  #2

Re: Is there any affordable photo booth rental in Dallas?

We started a holiday with our big family, and wanted to somehow diversify with the help of some interesting things. We decided to rent some kind of photo booth to take some interesting pictures and record videos, which we will review in the future. To do this, we asked this company for help https://magicmomentphotobooth.com/photo-booth-rental-fort-lauderdale/  they quickly responded and did everything as it should. I can recommend them to you. 

5/06/2022 5:39 am  #3

Re: Is there any affordable photo booth rental in Dallas?

nice!

Board footera