Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2013 12:40 am  #1

lengthy lasting results of scalping!!

Please i`m a beginner in currency dealing and since i learned the scalping technique, 
I`ve been using it a lot or maybe to a mistake. 
On the lengthy run, i think it`s operating but i think i`m becoming dependent to scalping as my only reliable technique in currency dealing. 
So please are they lengthy lasting adverse reactions of Scalping?

4/24/2015 3:55 pm  #2

Re: lengthy lasting results of scalping!!

Scalping is a good matter but the way you said it the answer also is there in your words. It is definitely not something you will prefer doing all the time, it’s very risky and if you don’t change your way soon you will really not get consistent results, it is way too risky to be doing scalping all the time. It is necessary to trade according to the situation. I work with OctaFX broker where I do both scalping and long term trading and get great support due to low spread 0.2 pips.

5/07/2015 4:04 pm  #3

Scalping is not just about a single trade, it’s about an habit and that can definitely go on and on, so we need to be careful in not getting addicted, I am very fortunate to have correct support from Nova FX my broker, it has epic Risk Free Trade option, it helps me trade with comfort on my first three trades, as even if I lose I get the money refunded completely up to 500 dollar, so that is massively helpful.

6/14/2015 6:52 am  #4

Results of scalping can last in both good and bad ways, but the danger Is more of bad side, I trade with scalping only when I am certain because this method has no second chance, if we are unable to make it right in first attempt then we will never be able to do it, so that’s why I am able to succeed.

I am lucky to be trading with OctaFX broker, it allows me to do scalping easily with low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and also they have got beautiful 50% bonus on deposit, so that allows me to be really successful and the risk is also lowered a lot with such wonderful service and facilities.

3/26/2016 4:55 pm  #5

I honestly believe that every method can work only when we are willing to focus and be determined, if we keep thinking too much even with small losses then we might struggle badly. I love doing scalping but at the same time I know it very well how much things can go wrong if we are not having proper plans. The biggest advantage for me is having a quality broker like OctaFX, it works so well given they have low spreads starting from just 0.2 pips while there is also high leverage up to 1.500, so all these features play massive role in increasing our chances and can help us get the results we are most looking after and that’s too with low risk.

4/26/2016 2:11 pm  #6

Honestly I don’t know about lasting results thing, I believe scalping is a way which we should do only if we’re strong enough to forget, it’s a great yet can be the worst way to trade. If we’re not ready to accept both sides of coin then we could be in serious trouble, so that’s why we got to be very careful with how we deal with things and if we’re not ready for it then we should avoid it. I am fairly ready for all stuff when I do scalping and that’s evident from my investment which is mostly around 100-150 USD which I believe is ideal for scalping while it helps when there is 50% bonus addition from OctaFX and gives me real boost and must say much needed one!

Board footera