Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2013 12:43 am  #1

​How to win in the Forex

The international return market possibilities, but also very dangerous. factors impact business results is how to protect investment. Say exactly how successful is himself.
I wish you success

10/11/2013 5:56 am  #2

Re: ​How to win in the Forex

Wining is Forex is not very easy. Forex is very risky market. Though there is a great chance of making a huge amount of money but on the other hand you may lose all your capital at once. So if you want to succeed in Forex you must acqure some qualification like experience, knowledge and some other technique. These will help you to succeed in Forex trading business.

11/13/2013 3:38 am  #3

A good strategy and good plan lets you to win in Forex. You muat have a good will power also along with good plan in order to get better results. Strategies are good way to minimize the losses.

3/10/2015 2:46 pm  #4

We will really never be able to win if we have such mindset as that leads into desperation, greed and been impatient so if we think to just work and forget the results both are going to come and we will never get into desperate mode either so the best thing to win is to not think about it.

I don’t need to worry about results as I got a massive rebate system with OctaFX broker, it gives me up to 15 USD back per lot size trade and this is a kind of cash back scheme that works in any scenario so if we win it’s double profits while in case of losing we still get a handy cash back.

Last edited by Bruce Reid (3/10/2015 2:59 pm)

5/04/2015 8:06 pm  #5

The very first step towards doing anything in Forex is to be confidence as that is the key aspect, if we are not confident about how we work then we are never going to succeed, I work with a master company like Nova FX, it helps me on every step with their outstanding education, so with earning so well, it’s not too hard to get decent earning, it becomes all too easy, so that’s why I love to work with them.

6/20/2015 9:14 am  #6

I believe winning should be done from inside and that’s victory over emotions, greed, lack of patience and discipline, if we win these battles inside then outside is all too easy. I am not that strong, but my broker OctaFX is, it allows me to be strong enough to tackle any situation with their amazing service especially with low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs and also excellent pro-active customer service which is forever active and ready to help us.

8/14/2016 7:50 am  #7

I agree with Kepler, I too believe that we got to bring in that control over emotions in order to succeed and gain maximum, if we aren’t getting that control then we might not make too much. I always keep everything straight forward, it’s further boosted by OctaFX broker which is to do with rock solid facilities and conditions, it’s especially to do with 50% bonus on deposit, it’s use able too and much more, so all works nicely for me.

8/31/2016 7:09 am  #8

Yes good strategy and learning current market scenario is the best way to earn profit from the market.

11/10/2016 1:50 am  #9

We don’t need to do miracles to win in Forex; we just need to have good strategy that can be good for any situation. The biggest requirement of good strategy is to have god money management and making sure we time our strategy right. I always trade with simple approach and that’s following the trend with help of strong money management, it’s easier to work out and helps bringing in massive rewards without too much fuss at all in any situation.

Board footera