Join this discussion board to earn and promote your service only join through my referral link here : https://iforumtalk.com/refer?user=Tray59

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2022 11:59 am  #1

Robokiller reviews

It is as if some foreign entity had taken over my iPhone! I deleted the app but was informed that its "service" shall continue until October.Meanwhile I have an elderly friend whom asked me over 20 years ago that I would be her medical durable power of attorney. Two days ago she suffered a massive stroke which has left her with several deficits including the ability to speak.Due to my capacity as MDPA, I have received multiple calls from physicians, and other health care providers. A vast majority of those calls were blocked by Robokiller, despite the fact I deleted the app from my iPhone over two months ago.

6/19/2022 4:20 am  #2

Re: Robokiller reviews

Hi everyone. I have a question what to do if RoboKiller blocks the phone number I want to call. My advice is to contact robokiller customer service immediately. You will be asked to use RoboKiller's "Allow" list feature to prevent number blocking. After the number is added to the allowed list, it will always ring your phone. Block / Allow Lists also help robokiller determine which subscribers are legitimate or spam. They use this block / allow list to determine which numbers should or should not be blocked.

Board footera