AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2022 12:07 pm  #1

Keurig-Unethical Company

Keurig is one of the most unethical companies I have ever dealt with. How can you market your products in every store possible in the US and outsource customer communications to foreign countries, leaving us to deal with people who speak little English. There are many people in the US who need jobs. Why not hire them? I provided everything I was told to provide for a warranty issue to no avail. I have cancelled my account with them and all future shipments. I have purchased another brewer and IT WAS NOT A KEURIG! I will never do business with these people again. They have no integrity whatsoever, and rest assured I will run their name in the ground every chance I get. THAT IS A PROMISE! Shame on you! How much are you paying your people to garble everything they say? I may be only one kog in the wheel, but believe me the "ones" can make a BIG impact!

6/19/2022 8:53 am  #2

Re: Keurig-Unethical Company

Hello everyone, now I understand why so many people love Keurig: it's easy to use and lets you choose from a huge variety of blends and flavors every time you make a cup of coffee. I'll tell you that the Keurig espresso machine offers a similar experience with better coffee flavor and less environmental impact. When I found and contacted the keurig support https://keurig.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html , I was told that Keurig has many additional options available. If you want to drink aromatic coffee in the morning, then I recommend the Keurig coffee machine.

Board footera