AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2022 2:59 pm  #1

Scammed by Lord & Taylor

used to shop at Lord & Taylor when they were a brick and mortar store. Recently I found that they had been bought out and made into a digital store. I ordered a pair of shoes in the size I always use. I had to pay $6 for shipping. The shoes arrived and they don’t fit. I tried ordering a different size and their stock is so bad they don’t have any other size. They don’t have a telephone number you can call and the only way to reach them is through email or “text” Monday-Friday. I asked for a refund and was told I wouldn’t be refunded the shipping. To make matters worse, I would be charged another $6 to return the shoes. So…. I’m paying $12 for a pair of shoes I couldn’t use. They basically had a very “too bad so sad - read the small print next time” attitude and it was offensive. I don’t know any other reputable store that would do this and I purchase online quite a bit. Even smaller stores have never charged shipping on a return this way. They are stealing from their customers and the customer service and merchandise availability is awful. Buyer beware. You should not purchase from this shady version of Lord & Taylor.

Last edited by EDWARDkawunchik (7/23/2022 2:59 pm)

7/24/2022 2:40 pm  #2

Re: Scammed by Lord & Taylor

Good day. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that Lord and Taylor is a luxury multi-brand online store. The store offers you current collections of original clothes, shoes, and accessories from world famous designers. If you read Lord and Taylor's reviews here https://lord-and-taylor.pissedconsumer.com/review.html you will see that prices and service standards are in line with the world's leading luxury online stores.

Board footera