AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2022 7:35 am  #1

Even a one star is way too much

Even a one star is way too much I ordered a Lyft the Lyft driver called me and asked me from where to pick me up then he canceled Then I order another Lyft The same thing the Lyft driver called me and he canceled I think you should never use Lyft never never never

Last edited by EDWARDkawunchik (7/25/2022 7:35 am)

7/25/2022 8:45 am  #2

Re: Even a one star is way too much

Good afternoon. If you unsuccessfully booked a car using Lyft, then after you send a message in the app, replies from Lyft will go to the messaging function, which looks like a chain of text messages. Honestly, getting a full refund from Lyft is unusual, unless something particularly bad happens during your trip. Instead, lyft customer service may offer you a discount or credit for your next trip if your driver takes an ineffective route or if you don't get the discount you were hoping for. You will only receive a full refund if something went wrong with your ride, such as a serious collision with your driver or an accident.

Board footera