AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2022 5:06 am  #1

How much student loan debt do you owe?

Sixty grand. Was it worth is? Absolutely - my wife would not be living if I hadn’t taken on that debt.When I was in school, my wife became very ill and was prescribed a drug that cost $1500 a week. I was told this was life or death, so I ate the cost. We blew through our meager savings in a single day at the pharmacy. Then we blew through our credit card limit. Then I took on the maximum in student loans that I was allowed, to pay for these pills.Nobody told me that I could fax a form to the manufacturer and get a free year’s supply of the drug. If not for this prescription, my student loan debt would be closer to $12k, and would be paid off by now.Our healthcare system has become a system of debt peonage. It’s more “health trap” than “healthcare.”

8/05/2022 5:07 am  #2

Re: How much student loan debt do you owe?

When I need money for a few days and the amount is small, I prefer to take a loan online. It's quick, easy and you don't have to explain to anyone why you need money. I use this service https://foxchronicle.com/clay-advisors-reviews-what-is-debt-consolidation/ check the terms and conditions, maybe you will find it useful too.

Board footera