AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2022 5:34 pm  #1

Solar panels

Is it even worth wasting time collecting information? There are solar panels all over Europe, but in our climate would they be relevant?

9/20/2022 4:31 am  #2

Re: Solar panels

What is the myth that solar panels do not work in the winter? If it were so, they would not have been created, because it is not reasonable to install expensive equipment only to have it work in the summer period! Therefore, solar panels work in the winter, but not in full capacity. And it must be taken into account! Even more to say, there are guys from the company https://a1solarstore.com which advise to install entire solar plants, which can be connected to the green tariff and generate income from it!

9/20/2022 10:27 am  #3

Re: Solar panels

We have a very hot summer, so in this period, solar panels will fully justify itself, but in winter? I do not know solar days are few and it is unlikely anything will work!

Board footera