AM SELLING THIS FORUM AT $100 ONLY WITH OVER 40,000 USERS INTERESTED BUYER SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE @DRAKE THE ADMIN (YOU CAN AS WELL PLACED YOUR BID

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2022 5:28 pm  #1

Actually deserves 0 stars

Actually deserves 0 stars. I recieved a $60 dollar ticket for parking in a spot for less then five minutes on a Saturday. If I don't pay or dispute within 7 days I have to pay $85. I have called the phone # on the ticket 8 times, left progressively nastier messages each time, I have gone on line to pay the damn ticket and it states that the info is incorrect and no ticket registered. I have emailed them with screenshots of all the times I have called and what the computer is telling me about my ticket. It's been 5 days!!! Nothing!!! Worst non existent customer service I have ever not dealt with. Ridiculous!! How can this place still be in business with all the horrendous reviews it gets!!

9/23/2022 7:37 pm  #2

Re: Actually deserves 0 stars

Hi all! I have been a client of Beauty Bakerie for more than a year and I think that I have fallen in love with this brand forever. I have never taken makeup so little time when I started using products to achieve such an excellent result. Whatever their product I choose, it is of excellent quality and I use it with pleasure. You can learn more about them from beauty bakerie reviews and you will understand that absolutely all customers are simply delighted with their products.

Board footera